Sunday, December 8, 2019

2nd Sunday of Easter

28 April 2019

Entrance O sons and daughters
Penitential Rite Lux et origo (mtgf)
Gloria Mass of Wisdom (Steven Janco)
Psalm 117 Give thanks to the Lord (mtgf)
Gospel Acclamation Celtic (O'Carroll/Walker)
Preparation of Gifts I have seen the Lord (Bob Hurd)
Eucharistic Acclamations Mass of Wisdom (Steven Janco)
Lamb of God Lux et origo (mtgf)
Communion Antiphon Bring your hand (mtgf)
Communion Christ our peace (Marty Haugen)
Final This joyful Eastertide

Quite a gap since recording Easter Sunday - the rest of liturgical year has passed. Records have been kept - but need to be pieced together. What comments I remember I will see. Ironically I seemed to have relied on looking back to see what we have done on a particular Sunday more. Reources, i.e. singers, have generally been fewer and so the repertoire less complex but still appropriate, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment