Sunday, April 23, 2017

Easter Day

16 April 2017

Entrance Jesus Christ is risen today
Penitential Rite Lux et origo (mtgf)
Gloria Mass of Wisdom (Steven Janco)
Psalm 117 This day was made by the Lord (mtgf)
Sequence Victimae Paschali Laudes (arr. mtgf)
Preparation of Gifts Rise heart (Easter) (Vaughan Williams)
Eucharistic Acclamations Mass of Wisdom (Steven Janco)
Lamb of God Lux et origo (mtgf)
Communion Antiphon Christ our passover (mtgf)
Communion I have seen the Lord ()Bob Hurd)
Final Thine be the glory

I was doing a workshop on limited musical resources which is quite an opaque phrase. I decided in the end it is about musical confidence rather than numbers. This morning there was just three of us - so various thing I had planned were put to one side. In act of musical confidence, which I am not sure the performance wholly bore out, I offered the first of Vaughan Williams 5 Mystical Songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment