Sunday, November 5, 2017

31st Sunday in Ordinary Time

5 November 2017

Entrance Will you let me be your servant
Penitential Rite St Gabriel (mtgf)
Gloria Angels and Saints (Steven Janco)
Psalm 130 Keep my soul in peace (mtgf)
Gospel Acclamation Salisbury Alleluia (Christopher Walker)
Preparation of Gifts There is a longing (Anne Quigley)
Eucharistic Acclamations Creation (Marty Haugen)
Lamb of God Angels and Saints (Steven Janco)
Communion Antiphon You will show me (mtgf)
Communion Loving Creator (Niles.arrr. Bell)
Final Tell out my soul

The psalm setting was originally written in 2002 when Cardinal Arinze came to Sunday Mass. I am not sure whether it was to his taste -it was written to involve both music groups. I am intrigued why we don't seem to have had the opportunity to use it since. some years would have been All Saints on this Sunday but not every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment