Sunday, November 20, 2016

32nd Sunday in Ordinary Time

6 November 2016

Entrance The Church's one foundation
Penitential Rite St Gabriel (mtgf)
Gloria Angels and Saints (Steven Janco)
Psalm 16 I shall be filled (mtgf)
Gospel Acclamation Salisbury Alleluia (Christopher Walker)
Preparation of Gifts I know my redeemer lives (Stephen Dean)
Eucharistic Acclamations Creation (Marty Haugen)
Lamb of God Angels and Saints (Steven Janco)
Communion Antiphon The Lord is my shepherd (mtgf)
Communion Christ the glory (Laloutte)
Final Love divine

Not the easiest set of readings to choose from. The editors of the Lectionary obviously had the resurrection of the body in mind but surface stories of martyrdom and marriage provide a possible distraction. I am not sure when we did the first hymn last - but it fitted very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment